Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Satsuma Quotes of the Day

"In my case, I saw a lovely political ideology that simply lent dignity to my way of life. I believed myself to be morally superior to straight women, and in my fat headed self-satified way, I still believe myself to be morally superior. It is the privilege of people like me to simply overcompensate for all the hatred and abuse. The last shall be first, and in my mind I have made myself first in all the world."

"Women can stop marrying men and having children any time they want. They can pursue an education and create companies and travel the world."

"They can build houses and communities for women. They can choose to leave that male world behind any time they want to."

"They can stop attending those awful churches any time they want to. They can wake up tomorrow and walk out of patriarchy forever, and men know it!"

No comments: