Sunday, November 25, 2007

New action figure - Satsuma, ax wielding man hating lesbian warrior

Just in time for Christmas!

Satsuma quotes below.

"I wanted to live in a foreign middle class culture, so that I could see outside of America. I looked at what countries fit this, and what places would work for me. When other women were dating boys, I was in the library studying. When other girls were too fearful of those “all male dominated” classes, I took them, and battled sexism and homophobia. I studied my enemies at close range, and learned to outwit them. I saw men as road blocks to drive around, or clay pigeons to shoot at in my spare time. They saw me as formidable, someone they should not triffle with. My anger and my raw aggression made them very weary, as well they should be around an ax weilding man hating lesbian warrior!"


More teenage boy hate. But I'm confused by the paragraph below. She's been stating for weeks that she doesn't take shit from anyone and yet here she tells us she hides and calls on a security person for some help. Which is it Satsuma? Are you a lesbian warrior or are you someone who hides and gets help from security guards? I'm not sure how teenage boys yelling DYKE was a threat to your life and why you say you barely escaped alive. Can you say embellishment?

"One time, I was in a parking garage at night with a colleague. We had justed finished teaching a financial seminar, and were heading back to our cars. Suddenly I spotted a car filled with teenage boys (I’d gladly have them wiped off the face of the earth). Trouble was coming, and my colleague was completely unaware of the danger. They yelled ‘dyke” at me, and my colleague, who was probably never yelled at in his life, didn’t hear what they’d said. “Get down, we have got to get out of here, get down,” and I grabbed my colleague and we hid between several parked cars until we spotted a security guard and I yelled for help. The boys then fled the garage, and my colleague was just dumbfounded by the entire situation. I told him what the word was that they yelled, and I could see the utter shock on his face. “Does this happen to you all the time?” he asked. “No, not as much as it used to. My business suit and briefcase usually keeps those damn boys away from me, the older I get the more intimidated they become of an older adult,” I said. “Now you know why I think all teenage boys should be hanged in the town square!” and with that I started laughing and couldn’t stop. Somehow, laughter is my way of dealing with the realization that once again, I had barely escaped alive."

In the paragraph below, Satsuma returns as the lesbian warrior. Whew!


"Then there was the time I was walking with a gay guy buddy of mine, and a group of boys, it is always boys who do this around me, started yelling at him. He was paralyzed with fear, but my emotions were very different. I wanted to kill them, and chased after them yelling. It’s why I own no guns. I know my anger is so explosive dealing with those piggish boorish boys that I really would murder them in cold blood at the wrong time and the wrong place. It’s always best to run and hide or counterattack by yelling loudly and inducing fear in the cowards, which is what homophobic boys really are, the worst kind of coward!"


No comments: