Friday, April 27, 2007

Stormy threats

"STORMY writes:

"It is all information that you, or those around you have posted in blogland. I said nothing about your family information. I do not post information that is not publicly available, and in this case, I am using (well, rather collating) the information you have posted about yourself. Being a narcissist really does have disadvantages you know.

So what will actually MAKE you STOP slagging off radfems?

Shall I show them the photo, the one without the black eye strips?"
(I can almost hear her squeal with glee while she was typing this!)


(Stormy no longer keeps a blog from what I can gather which might account for her ability to spend plenty of time stalking other people(she likes to call it "collating" information!!!). Personally, I think she's seeking revenge for believing someone else made her stop blogging. Don't be silly, Stormy! Why give the power over to anyone else like that? Start writing again and brush that chip off your shoulder. Storms are ok every once in a while, but to be storming around all the time can't be good for your health!)

No comments: